~

~

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wanting HIM

Six years ago, on Mother's Day, I walked out of the traditional church I was attending and never looked back. Please do not take me wrong....honoring our mother is a very wonderful thing! There is nothing wrong with it and it is one of our Father's commandments, but today, as I see people denying the Messiah and the world going to hell, full of lawlessness (which is sin) and death, I feel the same way I did that day the pastor spoke 1 or 2 verses about moms, then handed out roses, never once lifting up the Name of our Messiah...Jesus, who's Hebrew name is "Yeshua" which means Salvation. I do not care what people think of me. I only care about HIM. I only want HIM. I am nothing without HIM...Yeshua, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world who leads me to my Father, who has baptized me with the fire of the Holy Spirit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment