~

~

Monday, November 4, 2013

I Want To Know Him


One day when I was a young girl, I walked down the street with my girlfriend, to the new Catholic church so she could make " confession"  to the  priest. I was not Catholic, so I waited in the beautiful courtyard which had different statues of Yeshua/Jesus depicting His death. I believe it is called the Stations of the Cross, perhaps? I remember standing there and saying, " Lord I want to know you more...I want to REALLY know you." He honored that prayer, let me tell you!

A couple of years ago, I prayed the same prayer again, but this time I asked Him to let me know Him, not like they SAY He is but how He REALLY is and boy, did things happen! Everything I ever believed was challenged, and much was changed because He began to give me dreams, expose false doctrine and started teaching me what His Word really said.

It is now over forty years since I prayed that first prayer and I find myself praying it again... Lord, I want to REALLY, REALLY know you! I can't get enough of Him! He has been so good to me and it is an honor and a joy to serve Yeshua! It is a great and new adventure everyday! It is worth every trial, everything that I struggle to give up...everything you could possibly imagine cannot compare to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY knowing my Lord, Savior, King and Friend, Yeshua the Messiah


Tell me...do you know Him?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE

1 comment:

  1. Only in part, and I want to know Him so much more and be more conformed into the likeness of the Son.

    ReplyDelete